Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

In theory, I will be leaving for San Diego on Wednesday. Because of the flights, I might have to miss up to 3 days of work. That kind of irks me, but there is a good chance those days will be non work days anyways. Why you ask?

Portland is getting a pretty good helping of cold Artic air, and as of right now, we have about 2-3 inches of snow and temperatures of about 25. Work was canceled today, but it's just delayed 2 hours tomorrow. Wednesday (going into Thursday) Portland is supposed to be getting a pretty big snow storm, with a potential for an additional 4-5 inches of snow. So that could mean that There's no work on Wednesday and Thursday, and maybe Friday.

I'm hoping that work will be canceled on Wed and Thursday, because that will just mean I miss one day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment