Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just some random links and such

Smile Contest!

I'm going to look at an old (1988) Bronco later today, and see if it's worth maybe getting. My brother and I are talking about buying one for our cabin. We plan on using it for stuff we don't want to do in our cars, like huckleberry picking, buying concrete, lumber, etc, and just running around in the woods. However, our father and one of our sisters doesn't seem to like how we're thinking of doing this. They say it's because we don't need another vehicle up there (but we don't *have* one up there), because we can just take our fathers ash tray (know by us kids as the Suburban) up there or use our own "rigs".

The real reason they don't want my brother and I to do it is because we're thinking of getting a Ford (and we don't want to use our dads Suburban, because he smoked in it for 20 years and it smells) and they both despise Fords. Upon the suggestion that we should get a "GM" truck up there, I respond with "offer to pay for your share, and we might".

It's supposed to get really cold this coming week (low in the teens). Thankfully, I'm flying to San Diego this Thursday, where it shouldn't be as freaking cold.

Hazah!

No comments:

Post a Comment