Search Engine

Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back from a trip and more work on the Volvo

I went to Idaho from Tuesday till Friday. See this video to get a synopsis of the trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1VXtdAyDdk

My car has been over-heating a bit, so with the help of my brother, I changed the water pump. Then I decided to go with the retro-fit of the heat controls and replace the antenna line. I haven't taken the car out for a test drive yet (I'm a little nervous) but at least the lights in my dashboard are working again and I have the knobs I wanted for the heater and fan controls.

Somehow I got an A in both of my classes. Not that I expected to fail or something, but I felt my paper (that was like 40% of the grade) was not well written. Maybe the teacher was generous.

Work starts up tomorrow, and I'm happy about it. Being off since the 20th is a bit much. But if I'm to be a teacher, I'll have to get used to having stretches where I'm off (Winter break, Spring break, and Summer vacation). Of course, there's a strong possibility I would be doing some other job during the Summers (or teaching more, who knows).

Not a whole lot to write about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment